Friday, January 10, 2014

25 Random facts about me !




Hey guys, I thought it’d be nice to write a little bit more of a personal blog post today for you to get to know me better!
So here are 25 random facts about me :

1. I love dogs and cats. But i prefer to have dogs as pets. I can't stand the smell of cat's poop! Currently i have two dogs and named them Angel and Mickey. 

2. I have 5 siblings. I am the 5th. I have a sister, 3 elder brothers and 1 younger brother which is 26 this year. We are all grown up. 

3. I am NOT a vegetarian. Yes, I eat meat. BUT i can't eat too much. I will feel sick. So, please don't get me wrong if i choose not to eat meat sometimes. I love seafood!

4. I'm allergic to peanuts, black beans and nuts. The reaction that i get if i am taking any nuts or peanuts is not that serious like some people. I only get swelling on my lips and things growing like an acne on my body. Its really painful. But I love peanuts butter! 

5. I hate snake, worms, any small insects. I hate flies. 

6. I CAN'T dance. I'm serious. 

7. Don't invite me to any disco place or club because i can't take the cigarettes smoke and smells. It's killing me and my lungs. 

8. Related on number 7, i am a very homely person. I enjoyed staying at home and never get bored. 

9. Oh did i not mention that i am an introvert? 

10. I'm afraid of dark. When i sleep alone, i will turn on the bathroom's light. 

11. I'm not a shopaholic. I shop but i buy only what i need. I will think twice before i purchase any expensive stuffs. 

12. I am a Malaysian. I am half Chinese, and half Kadazan which means i am a SINO-KADAZAN. I am flattered when people telling me that they thought i'm a Tagalog/Philippines, Indian or Caucasian. 

13. I can't swim. Too bad i don't have a chance to wear a bikini. Hahaha.

14. I love fruits and healthy foods. 

15. I can't live without my lemon drink. I always make a bottle of lemon juice mixed with honey for me to drink for the whole day. 

16. Related on number 15, because of i have been practicing drinking lemon juice everyday for 4 years now, i hardly get sick. Believe it or not i never take any medicine or pills. 

17. I love hugs, cuddle and touch from someone that i love. That's my love language. 

18. I love sports. I love watching football. I love basketball. When i was 11, i represented my primary school in basketball competition for two years. 

19. I am quite easily pleased and a very excitable person.

20. My favorite colors is blue, green, pink and red. And yellow too but whenever i wear yellow, i look tanned!

21. I hate fake eyelashes! Seriously, it makes me feel my eyes so heavy. 

22. I'm never late for anything (sometimes with good excuses), maybe this comes from me being anxious, but I always leave in plenty of time so I never have to rush. EARLY is on time, on time is LATE. 

23. My hobbies is collecting coins. I collect various types of coins which may include modern coins from various countries of the World or ancient historical coins. Currently i have 2 books. I haven't count how many coins i have. 

24. When i love someone, i will love that person with all my heart and no one can change the way i feel about that person except God.

25. I love music. When i do house cleaning, i turn on the music. When i do cooking, i turn on the music. When i pray, i turn on the music. Music just makes my life more fun. 


So there are 25 facts about me! I hope you found this post interesting!


Love,
Mary xx














No comments:

Post a Comment