Sunday, January 12, 2014

Your last goodbye..

Random thoughts, random poem...

Your last goodbye,
Makes me speechless,
I tried to gather my words but i fail to do so,
Silence is my weakness,
I can't do nothing.

It's hard to imagine this,
To end up our dreams,
The plans we made,
But God decides for us,
It's hurts me and you,
We can't do nothing.

Your last goodbye,
I know this time is a real goodbye,
My soul cries your name over and over,
Tears rolled down my face as i prayed to God,
Lord please help him, please help me,
I know everyone hurts..
My heart cried thousand rivers for our love.

I'm sorry for dragging you into this,
I'm sorry for what had happened,
But mistakes couldn't be erase,
All we can do is to move on our own lives,
I know and i hope i can go through this without you.

My prayers is with you ,
My blessings is with you.

After today, 
I'll make thousand days without you,
without your presence, your words, your encouragement.
But you are still in my lonely mind,

And i know after today,
I'll lie every night on my bed with tears,
Re-read all the messages you've left for me,
Before i fall asleep.
I hope i will dream about you in all my dreams,
The only place i could meet you,
Thinking about you,
I’m just suffering my life here,
without you.

In this life we never be together,
But, I hide my tears and smile for you,
And I pray for your happiness as always I do. 

Now i will miss you more than ever.

I love you darling,
I love you and i will always love you,
Forever i'll love you,
I will always be here for you.

I'm speechless,
Can't believe this is your last goodbye.
Can't believe it's over now..








Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment